Minor program: Digital Economy
The program aims to train highly qualified and competitive professionals and provides additional qualifications in the field of modern economic thinking, theoretical knowledge and practical skills required to solve complex tasks related to the digitalization of the economy.
The main goal of digitalization is to achieve the digital transformation of existing sectors of the economy and creation of new ones, as well as the transformation of spheres of life into new more efficient and modern ones. The digital society we are living in and, in particular, the digital economy is a modern trend that will lead to significant changes in the professional and managerial structure of the society and requires laying the groundwork for these changes.
Digital Economy areas of activity
• Introducing and using digital technologies to ensure efficient functioning of complex economic objects, processes and systems.
• Researching various spheres of economic activity in the digital realm.
• Providing and implementing effective solutions to the problems of digitalization in the economy.
• Effective project management, analysis and justification of design decisions in the field of digital technologies.
• Setting up and running business using digital technologies.
The educational objectives of Digital Economy minor program is to ensure that students acquire knowledge and professional competences to deal with new challenges, to identify new market opportunities, to manage new processes and to change mindsets in order to cope with this dynamic digital revolution. It is designed to meet the need of today’s and tomorrow’s digital markets.
The program is practice-oriented; it involves interactive teaching methods, case studies, seminars, discussions, and presentations. The program is made up of practical and laboratory classes using modern information and communication equipment, information systems and software products.
The minor program Digital Economy is aimed at training professionals capable of using information systems and technologies to solve economic problems, using innovative approaches and knowledge of the digital economy to introduce online business. The program combines economic disciplines, disciplines of information systems and technology.
- Economics and Business Fundamentals
- Digital Economy
- Commercial Law
- Project Analysis
- Game Theory
- Enterprise Finance
- Financial Technologies
- International Economy and Financial Markets
- Cybersecurity in the Digital Economy
- Behavioral Economics
- Internet Trading
- Business Negotiations